Thursday, December 27, 2012

Positive Thinking for 2013

Rather than focusing on my ridiculous lack of blogging lately, I'm going to jump right in with my 2013 positive affirmation. It's a Mary Kay thing. You write (or borrow) a positive little ditty to tell yourself many times a day, every single day. The idea is that it helps morph your subconscious thinking and self image into something positive and helpful. My mom has had one taped to her mirror and various other places for my entire life. I decided to give it an honest go this year. Mine is full of positive encouragement and goals for the year. It sounds really vain, but the point is to build myself up into someone I hope to be someday. 

I'd strongly urge you to think about what you might tell yourself in your own positive affirmations. Are you willing to give it a try with me this year for a more fabulous you?

xo 
               janaya

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a challenge. i wii also be doing daily positive affirmations daily in 2013.

    ReplyDelete